- Can you Jet/Clean a relined section?
- Can you reline bends?
- Can you reline Junctions?
- Can you reline traps?
- Do roots matter?
- Do you guarantee your services?
- Does the liner bond to the original pipe?
- How long does it take to install?
- How long has relining been around?
- How long will it last?
- How much access do you need?
- How much of the pipe can be relined?
- Is RELINING expensive?
- Is relining my best option?
- Is the cure affected by water?
- What inconveniences are involved?
- What sizes of pipe can you reline?
- What types of pipes can you reline?
- Will the roots grow back?
We are proud to annouce that during our visit to Hamilton Island AUS & NZ Conference we were, once again, given the honour of receiving 'Job of the Year' 2011. The William Bland Building, located in Macquarie St Sydney, was experiencing ongoing issues with flooding in their offices due to the corrosion of the existing cast iron stormwater stacks.
A1ADT was able to successfully carry out over 250 metres of relining over a 3 week period with minimal access available, all while businesses continued to operate! This is one success story that highlights A1ADT's ability to efficiently plan and operate all while maintaining minimal customer disruptions.
Following our recent recognition as one of the largest drain and pipe relining providers in Australia and New Zealand as per materials installed, we have recently also been rewarded 'Job of the Year' for 2009 at our latest international conference.
The job was unique because this was the first 225mm boundary trap that had been installed and we were able to carry out this work while the 30 storey apartment block was still in use. We created a flow-through bladder that bypassed the work being carried out.